cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to activate phone with family plan 1500.

Journeyman

Not able to activate phone with family plan 1500.

I wasn't able to activate my phone online or on the phone. Told need to pick a new plan which will run $50.00 more per month because the only option is an idividual plan. A family plan isn't even an option now online.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Not able to activate phone with family plan 1500.

just wounder what phone ur talking about.im guessing the iphone.let me known please

Journeyman

I just activated.  There was no issue (Samsung Galaxy SIII, Family plan 1500).  All the customer service rep said was that sometimes trying to activate online there are small errors. 

Wizard

We never, ever activate new phones online.  We call Business Care and it gets handled.  Sometimes it doesn't handle OTA so we manually have to change the settings with a code provided on the call.  It never impacts our plan (we buy at full price or used gear). 

Cheers,

Wizard

StanHB,

I am sorry that you are having issues with activating your phone online. You may need to call into care for assistance with your activation. Unless you are adding a line to an exisiting account that already has 5 established lines on the same plan, you should not have any issues with activation. I assume this is a replacement device so a call into care may be needed. Please contact us at 888-211-4727.

Markie_B

Message was edited by: Markie_B

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the same problem, I couldnt activate online.  I called the Sprint center and gave the the esn and they activated with no problems.  Sprint 1500 family plan.

Journeyman

Not sure if I am mis-understanding your question/problem but if you are upgrading to a smart phone sprint requires that you pay for a data plan and an additional 10$ premium data fee. If you were trying to activate a smart phone (Android/Blackberry/iPhone) on a non-data plan then that would be the problem.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat