Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status

Highlighted
Journeyman

Order Status

My order status has changed from.

Status:The order or a portion of the order is in backorder status. If the customer would like to select an alternate product or cancel the backordered item, transfer to Order Support.

To the new status of.

Status:The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete

I called Sprint to try to find out if there was a tracking number and they acted like they didnt even know that the order status had changed. The rep told me that they did not have the phone in yet. I say how can it say shipped. Then the rep said maybe you will get a tracking number later on today. These Reps don't have any ideal about what is going on.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

So the new status that my phone reads this morning is that my 32g Pebble Blue & my wife's 32g White is in backorder.  We ordered days before the website said that the preorder was out of stock.  What is this all about?!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Better than my status, which hasn't been updated at all.  Also, I don't yet show a 3 line activated on my account...should be an interesting week.  I'll be very interested to see if "new lines of service" are shipped before "upgrade" orders.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i got the same thing! i ordered on the 5th and when i go to sprint tracking it says my order is backordered and that i can look for something else or cancel the backordered product!!!! what balogne, they took my $$$ no problem but they cant deliver...

Highlighted
Journeyman

My order status has changed from.

Status:The order or a portion of the order is in backorder status. If the customer would like to select an alternate product or cancel the backordered item, transfer to Order Support.

To the new status of.

Status:The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete

I called Sprint to try to find out if there was a tracking number and they acted like they didnt even know that the order status had changed. The rep told me that they did not have the phone in yet. I say how can it say shipped. Then the rep said maybe you will get a tracking number later on today. These Reps don't have any ideal about what is going on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you used an order number like oy-shso-xxxxxxxx It will display the first message due to a Sprint systematic error currently.

The second message comes from their warehouse numbers, which start with DM60.  Don't use those ever, they don't provide accurate updates for your order.

If you ordered a Samsung Galaxy S III, every agent should tell you On or before June 21st.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fila31, which order number were you using?

Highlighted
Journeyman

its just interesting to note that although they haven't activated the 3rd line on my account, they have already assigned a phone number, BUT THERE IS NO PHONE TO ASSIGN THE NUMBER TO!! lol. the new number they gave me brings up my account info when i call the general # 888-211-4727. im waiting patiently, i figure it will be here sooner or later. there is nothing we can do at this point, except be at sprint and samsungs mercy. they already have my $300, what else can i do but wait and stalk the order status page lol. good luck everyone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat