cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone gets to hot!

Journeyman

Phone gets to hot!

Alright so I've been having this problem for a while now and some people tell me its normal and some people tell me its not, when I'm using my mobile data my phone gets to hot to even hold.  I was just wondering if this is a manufacture flaw, and if sprint can do anything about it.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Phone gets to hot!

the only times you should even see something like this is

1-low reception areas..the phone is working twice as hard to pull in data therefore it heats up in the process.

2-if youre charging the phone and using battery killing type apps like games...tends to heat up the phones pretty well also.

any of those 2 things sound about right?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat