cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after Daylight Savings Time change

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problem after Daylight Savings Time change

Yesterday and today my phone has been showing the wrong time.  I am in the western part of Florida, which is the Central Time Zone.  The phone keeps insisting that I am in Eastern Time Zone.  Plus outgoing text messages are showing as being sent an hour after I receive the reply.

Even weirder ... the weather widget shows the right time.  So it's not that the GPS is off, because the weather widget knows where I am.

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Journeyman

Rawkstar4179,

Could I check out your zip code to see what we may have in ways of updates about this for your area? As Fireguy stated, it's very possible for the network to be a cause here, however we've been seeing a handful of S3's with this issue and have been trying to see if there's a larger issue since DST. Let me know! I know this is inconvenient and want to get you as much info as I can about getting you back to normal. Thanks!

Brenna

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's 32444.  It changes randomly no matter where I am in the general Panama City / Panama City Beach / Lynn Haven area (32405, 32408, 32407 and 32401 are the area codes for the rest of the area).

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks! I've checked the Panama City and yes, We're currently upgrading your area. Though this issue hasn't been officially reported, There does appear to be a trend. If I hear any updates I'll get back to you to let you know. Thanks again for your patience with this issue and filling me in with what you've tried. Have a great day!

Brenna

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat