cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-activation...a million hurdles

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re-activation...a million hurdles

A good friend got himself an upgrade for Christmas, so he gave me my first smartphone! (the regular Galaxy SIII, not Triband) I was so happy at first, but now I'm not sure I have anything better than a tiny tablet. I've been told to go to a Sprint store, but the nearest one is over 150 miles away from me. Isn't there any way to do this over the phone or website???

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Re-activation...a million hurdles

ChrisTaylor1234,
I'm sorry you're disappointed in the phone. Just to clarify, you'd like re activate your old phone? If so, you can do it either on the phone or via your Sprint.com account.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Almost...I'd like to re-activate my friends' old phone. That's why the sprint.com account suggestion (I've already tried that route) doesn't work in this case.

Master

ChrisTaylor1234,
If you call in from a different phone, we'll be able to activate you old device.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi Chris Taylor, you can deactivate your old device and activate your new Samsung Galaxy S3 under your account. There are ton of video tutorials in youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UNVmXkfwuQ

I hope this one helps.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat