cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really slow on Galaxy S3

Highlighted
Journeyman

Really slow on Galaxy S3

Hey Group I've only just upgraded to the S3 about two weeks now. Phone was working fantastic with lightning speed. All of a sudden since yesterday it's slower than molasses in January. Everything I try and do Flipboard, updating weather, facebook really slow and I just get that buffering circle going around for a few minutes until it decides to do something. Was there a service slow down within Sprint or is this a phone issue?? It's really getting annoying.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Really slow on Galaxy S3

Are you having issues browsing the web? If so; please let me know your zip code along with your nearest cross streets. I look forward to working with you; thanks for the post.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Media Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem with my galacy as well my zip is 70372 and yes web browser is slower than usual. Any help would be great as my phone is usually very fast even for where I live.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any help would be great.

Highlighted
Wizard

Boxeoelcampeon,

Thank you using Sprint Community to voice your questions and your concerns. I'm very sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with data at your location.  I'll be glad to look into it for you.  If you wouldn't mind providing me your nearest cross street and/or address to the nearest gas station or corner store, it will help me to review your location.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B
Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

My closest cross streets are hwy 398 and hwy 1 in labadieville La thanks

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat