ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recieving multiple replies to a group text...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Recieving multiple replies to a group text...

This has probably been asked, but I'm tired of searching for the thread. I received a group text at approximately 4:30 this morning from a dear friend. Didn't mind her texting me, however, the subsequent replies to her text were a bit much. Is there a way to keep from receiving a text from everyone she texted? Or is it up to each individual receiving the text to reply to sender only?

Reese

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Recieving multiple replies to a group text...

Reeseereece,

Thanks for your post and I can definitely understand the issues you're having as I too go through this often. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop the group from texting you as they will be bunched into the group and unless they are replying only to the individual that started the group chat on a new, personal text, it would go to the entire group. The only way to avoid this would be to block the individual group members from contacting you via text message. This runs right through the manufacturer's operating systems in terms of the text setup. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat