cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving Old Text Messages

Journeyman

Retrieving Old Text Messages

How can I retrieve all my old text messages?

13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Retrieving Old Text Messages

There is no way unless you had them backed up by a third party application or sd card.

Master

quany5,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unless the text messages were stored on an external memory unit, they are unable to be retrieved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dan
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

What I said.

Journeyman

I was told by customer service I could get a log of my texts phone numbers on a phone that was stolen. I had business text and numbers I had not saved but need them now

Highlighted
Master

Bren4now,

You can get the actual phone number of your texts but not the message content via here: http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Get_your_text_message_usage_details/a9035f32-ee60-43ec-889...

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

bueno gabriela cuidate que ya estoy llegando

Journeyman

What if you get a court order? If the text messages are needed for evidence.

Journeyman

It delete it and I didn't read what it said I would like to know what it said it was from amy s

Journeyman

But you guys have no problem handing copies over to the NSA. We should sue the crap out of you for that gross violation of Privacy and Breach of Contract. smdh

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.