Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG S3: UPGRADE PROBLEMS

Highlighted
Journeyman

SAMSUNG S3: UPGRADE PROBLEMS

Since the new upgrade I have noticed several issues with my phone.

1) Mobile data keeps turning off on its own. I did a factory reset of my phone and it worked for about a week. Network still turning off.

2) Battery life has decreased almost completely, phone has to be charged every 2-3 hours. I use to be able to go a full day without charging.

3) Text messages come in late. I have (2) lines on my account and both are receiving late messages...over 24hrs late.

Anyone experiencing similar issues?  If so, has SPRINT offered any solutions?

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Master

Drknlvlyny, sorry to hear you are experiencing these issue as well. Unfortunately, these updates come from the programmers and we don't require our customers to install updates if they don't wan to. With that said, we can not restore devices to a previous version once an update was installed sorry for the inconvenience. Roxana Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

this would be a google issue..not sprint..sprint only informs people that a update is in fact available from google or apple..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat