cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

SIM card issue

I purchased a new Galaxy S III on Amazon to replace my Galaxy S III whose LCD I damaged.  I do not have insurance and phones at Sprint were more than I could afford.  I do not qualify for the 2 year upgrade, don't want to pay extra monthly fees for a phone and I don't like the new Framily plan option that Sprint seems to be pushing hard.  I did not find a SIM card in my old phone (purchased at Best Buy last year).  Why??  How do I start service on the new phone without it??  If I have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest Sprint store I'd like to know if it's the right kind of Sprint store (in Hattiesburg, MS)??  Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: SIM card issue

I believe you'll have to login to your account first and select your phone you want to replace (swap).  The following link should be able to walk you through some steps.

http://www.sprint.com/landings/howtoactivate/index.html

NOTE: There are not too many Sprint phones where the customer has access to the SIM card (if the phone has one).

Master

Re: SIM card issue

halldl02:

Thanks for contributing to the thread with accurate information.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat