Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S III Available in Stores July 1

Highlighted
Master

Samsung Galaxy S III Available in Stores July 1

Good news!

The Samsung Galaxy S III will be available at Sprint beginning on Sunday, July 1. It will be offered in a 16GB version for $199.99 and 32GB version for $249.99 (excluding taxes) with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement at Sprint Stores, Sprint Business Sales, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web Sales. The 32GB version will be available in Web Sales, Sprint Business Sales and Telesales.

More information:

Samsung Galaxy S® III 16GB

Samsung Galaxy S® III 32GB

Thanks,

mapesy

57 REPLIES 57
Highlighted
Journeyman

The message on the phone number says they open back up at 6:00 am Central, which means 4:00 am Pacific for me....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh great, thanks. 4am it is.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can Order Online NOW!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Its available online to buy now!

What's Reality Compared To Me?
Highlighted
Journeyman

i just ordered mine. hopefully ill get it 😃

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea! Just bought mine also. Hopefully comes soon. I have vacation until the 5th and I want to play with it!

Highlighted
Journeyman

When you guys ordered the phone again, did you get an Estimated Delivery / Shipping date?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got mine when the sprint store opened up a few hours ago...love it already! The only thing that bugs me is that I'm positive the clerk added on a protection plan without asking me...might keep it for a month or two just to make sure nothing goes wrong with my phone...but nothing ever seems to when I get a Samsung! Very much worth the wait!!

Highlighted
Wizard

They always added w/o your permission.  Store management tells them to do so because you can't add it after the sale.  You can cancel w/o penalty at any time.  Of course they hope you don't or forget to do so.  However, at $11 for these new LTE phones most people will pass. 

Cheers,

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I would say that sprint had a very sucessful launch! They fufilled all the waitlist orders at my store and they even had stock for people who were not on the waitlist! And its been nearly a full day and they are still accepting orders online. Seems like they have tons of stock and the preorders had limited number of phones. Great job Sprint!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat