cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 not receiving texts from iPhone?!

Patron

Samsung Galaxy S3 not receiving texts from iPhone?!

Okay so yesterday i switched from an iPhone to a galaxy. When texting iPhones they would receive my messages but I would not receive theirs. They told me it insisted on sending as an iMessage. I went through my old phone removed my phone number off the iMessage so I wouldnt be able to receive them there, but people still tell me they don't send until they have to manually put send as text message. I have quite a few contacts with iPhones so this is getting really frustrating. Is there any solution to this??????????

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 not receiving texts from iPhone?!

I send and receive text messages from iPhones users on a daily basis and have no problems. Word on the street is iOS 7 has SMS issues. Steems to me the issue is not with the S3.

Patron

is there any thing that the iPhone user can do to fix that then?

Journeyman

Other than switching to Android and/or Windows, not sure. As I said, iOS 7 is having SMS issues from what is being reported on many tech forums.

Might want to inquire what version of iOS these folks are using. If 7, that is most likely the problem and nothing you can do to resolve. If something other than iOS 7, not sure. But I"m not convinced it's your S3. Only other thing I can think of is to recreate the contract with a different name and see if that works.

Good luck

Patron

yes they are all on iO7, hopefully this resolves soon.

Thanks

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat