cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

Highlighted
Master

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

All 32GB Pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy SIII 32 GB phones are scheduled to ship today. 

Interested in the status of your order?  Go to sprint.com/myorder to check.

As more details become available, we will post them on the community as quickly as possible.

mapesy

Message was edited by: mapesy

206 REPLIES 206
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

This is incredibly good news, mapesy. Are you aware if the phone and web CSR have been updated with this information? I am asking because I am sure this will start a firestorm of people calling and chatting to find out their tracking number.

Highlighted
Master

I added in a link to check status online.

Thanks,

mapesy

Highlighted
Journeyman

Because of the delay, lack of information, misinformation, run around, ....

3 hours ago I started a claim to replace my broken HTC EVO, so there is another 100$ this  has cost me.  In addition to a external battery charger I had to buy thinking it wold help limp my EVO to the finish line.  There is another 40$ spent. 

So this delay and total lack of reliable information has cost me $140. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there any informationa s to when, after the pre-orders are fulfilled, the Sprint stores will get them? I made the mistake of listening to my local salesman when I asked if I should pre-order one or just stop in the day of release. I doubt mine counts as any kind of "in-store" pre-order.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will they be shipped overnight?

Highlighted
Journeyman

not trying to be a [...] mapesy but where did you get this info, any one can write exactly what you wrote?

Message was edited by: mapesy

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, mapesy. You know you just became the official hero of a lot of people, right? Did you have to stab everyone else to be the one who posted this? No worries, we won't tell anyone if you did

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Mapesy,

Thanks for the news. Hope it is true. But your online CSR's aren't saying anything but the statndard check your account lines.

Can we assume they will ship overnight for delivery tomorrow?

When should the tracking numbers be posted? The 16GB deliveries seemed to indicate they will be on their way before my account status is updated?

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would assume they will be shipped the same way the 16GB versions were. UPS 2nd day air in which most people had them the day after they left the warehouse.

Journeyman

mistawalker wrote:

not trying to be a [...] mapesy but where did you get this info, any one can write exactly what you wrote?

Yes, anyone could have written what mapesy wrote, but not everyone is a Sprint Admin.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think a can of worms has been opened here.

This thread should get superheated by tomorrow if nothing happens.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat