cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

Highlighted
Master

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

All 32GB Pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy SIII 32 GB phones are scheduled to ship today. 

Interested in the status of your order?  Go to sprint.com/myorder to check.

As more details become available, we will post them on the community as quickly as possible.

mapesy

Message was edited by: mapesy

206 REPLIES 206
Highlighted
Master

We ship out 2day air, what we ship out one day normally arrives the next  It can take an extra day however depending  on UPS.  We do not have the ability to change how the order will be shipped at this point.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You think if it does not arrive before Friday I could have my order redirected?

Highlighted
Journeyman

My order status has not changed. Are you sure its being shipped today?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Once you get a tracking number you can call UPS and make arrangements with them for pickup, or address change. Once shipped Sprint has no control. Sprint give the OK to UPS to ship the units. UPS designates the tracking number NOT Sprint. It is out of Sprints hands when the units are released for shipping. Can you imagine the logistics involved in 1 overnight letter let alone 10's of thousands of S3's. The burden is off Sprint now. UPS will send a file with tracking numbers for each shipment and Sprint will forward the info to each of us. They will be shipped today. Free up some resources and let the system work without bogging it down.

Tracking numbers are assigned at UPS's time frame. The planes do not start flying until midnight or so. Just relax- the wait is almost over. You don't have to have the tracking number until tomorrow but I am sure it will come to your inbox before midnight.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Let's see if this is true....I still think its BS

Highlighted
Journeyman

I truley hope this isn't some cruel joke to stop the phone calls.

Highlighted
Journeyman

so now that we got official word from sprint.... does anyone of th pre order 32gb actually have tracking numbers?

Highlighted
Journeyman

SINANALO wrote:

so now that we got official word from sprint.... does anyone of th pre order 32gb actually have tracking numbers?

Cricket Sounds

Highlighted
Journeyman

racerfx wrote:

SINANALO wrote:

Cricket Sounds

It's only 8pm in California. We'll see in four hours...    

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh boy am I glad to hear this!!! Finally, it will be in my hands soon! Good thing I am patient but I am ready to play with my new toy. & I have 96GB (approximately, considering the fact that you can't use the FULL 96) of storage to play with! Where do I start?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I've ordered from the web or telesales in the past, tracking numbers usually showed up in my email around midnight, Central time. Sprint uses UPSs shipping hub in Louisville and the facility handles order fulfillment in the same place where the stock arrives and is warehoused. The phones arrive from Samsung and go right back out.

They can even handle activations for new lines. There's a cool promo video of the process over at the UPS site...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just spoke to order support and they told me they began shipping out the 32gb pre orders as of today. So I guess we will see soon if the tracking numbers appear but hopefully by thursday we will be proud new owners of the 32gb GS3

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat