Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

mine hasnt either.......at this point I dont believe anyone It wouldn't matter to me if the CEO of Samsung was at my door..... I STILL wouldnt believe it until I saw a device transfer from his hand to mine....#REALTALK#

Highlighted
Journeyman

NOPE....pretty soon it will be "tomorrow" because "today" is almost over  and "all devices were supposed to be shipped TODAY right" ? Unbelieveable ....smh

Journeyman

GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!! WOOHOO!!

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Wednesday, 06/27/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1

Tracking Number: 1ZX8W92XXXXXXXXXX

Shipper: SPCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM

UPS Service: UPS Next Day Air Saver

Screen Shot 2012-06-26 at 9.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got nada as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint.jpgHaven't gotten an email yet, but checked the status under Track My Order and it says it'll be here tomorrow by 3pm! Sweetness!

Highlighted
Journeyman

What day and time did you order your phone? If you don't mind me asking?

Highlighted
Journeyman

what the....where is mine? I preordered on 6-5-12

Highlighted
Journeyman

How did you determine tracking without a tracking number?!?!?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

12:52 am in nyc n still no tracking # I pre ordered 6/5...SMFH!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you check under Track My Order at the bottom, it should have a tracking number on the right.  At least, it did for me.

I blacked out the tracking number because...well, I don't know. I guess I'm just paranoid.  Anyway, I ordered mine on the 10th, so if I'm getting mine tomorrow, I would imagine anyone who ordered theirs sooner would get it tomorrow as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally.  Now I have to keep hitting refresh on the myorder page until my tracking number shows up...

22571562.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

WOW! I ordered mine on the 5th and still nothing. LOL! My patience is running on fumes right now.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat