cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

Im in Southern Cali and havent gotten my tracking number yet. I ordered  on the 6/7/2012

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I had the same message everyone else had before the last refresh that showed the tracking number. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im in Southern Cali and havent gotten my tracking number yet.

When did you pre-order? I'm curious if they are doing it by order sequence or region.

Highlighted
Journeyman

June 7

Highlighted
Journeyman

you play mw3 on xbox or ps3? give me ur psn id or gt 😃

Highlighted
Journeyman

sickgeorge wrote:

June 7

It might be a combination of order date and region. Just glad to see folks getting theirs. Everyone will be happy soon enough.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got both

PSN Shortyisflawless

XBOX Pinkbuttaflies

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered on June 7th as well and havent gotten a tracking number yet, but it seems like it is a combination of both since there was one post earlier that received their tracking # and ordered on 6/11 so hopes are still up!!! Im in the LA area also...

Highlighted
Journeyman

track.jpg

MINE JUST UPDATED AND FINALLY GOT A TRACKING # AND INFO!!!   KEEP CHECKING BECAUSE THEY ARE UPDATING!!!! ORDERED ON 6/07 AT 8:00 AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just checked my preorder for ths samsung S3 32 gig.  I was pleased to see the phone shipped out at 12:19 AM on June 27 and arrived at UPS at 12:54 PM.  Thanks Sprint for working late tonight to get the phones out. 🙂  Looking forward to getting this great machine.  I had ordered the phone the morning of June 6.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got mine too!!! Yeahhh!

Ordered 6/7/2012

Highlighted
Journeyman

DeSoto, Texas, here. Just got my tracking number. Phone's on it's way. Pre-ordered on the 9th, shipped at 01:06am.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat