cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

curious how they are updating...ordered mine right after midnight on 6-5, in the Austin TX area and nothing here yet...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got my tracking number.  Pre-ordered 32GB white on the 5th.  Had to cancel and resubmit on the 6th @ noon when I realized they set me up for the blue one by mistake.  Chicagoland.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

TALLSPAWN1 wrote:

curious how they are updating...ordered mine right after midnight on 6-5, in the Austin TX area and nothing here yet...

Friend in Waco and friend in Houston have their tracking numbers, now. I'd presume they're flying into AUS and the locals get loaded last.

Highlighted
Journeyman

got mine, processed 2:19 for delivery today.  time for some more shut eye!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Glad to see progress FINALLY I was on the verge of just forgetting I ordered this phone, but hopefully us new Yorkers will start to see track #s later today. Damn for a second I thought we were gonna get delayed as bad as the UK did

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got my tracking number.  Processed 2:19am for delivery today.  I'm in St. Louis and ordered on 6/9.  Good luck to everyone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there any rhyme or reason behind shipping them out? I ordered mine at 5am est on the day preoder opened and still no word 😞

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mines just got in my state!! Should be here between noon and 4 it says 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered me a 32 gig white an hour after pre-orders started and nothing yet I'm in Maryland........

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Sprint for giving us and update....communication....a lovely thing.

Got my tracking number order 2 Pebble Blue 32GB and it is in the state on the way to my delivery area...estimated to be here between 2-6

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered my pebble blue 32 gb on June 8th and paid full price not an upgrade and still no tracking info. Wtf

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tracking Number, Where Are You???

No tracking number, no email, no updated 'my order' page, nothing @ UPS by reference...

Blue, 32, Georgia (Atlanta), Ordered 6/6 7pm

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat