cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

Highlighted
Master

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

All 32GB Pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy SIII 32 GB phones are scheduled to ship today. 

Interested in the status of your order?  Go to sprint.com/myorder to check.

As more details become available, we will post them on the community as quickly as possible.

mapesy

Message was edited by: mapesy

206 REPLIES 206
Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is on the truck for delivery right now. cant wait! wish i didnt have to work today.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone from NY get a tracking number yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got tracking number for white 32gb... Columbus, OH

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blue 32GB upgrade ordered 6/5 8:55am  in ATL no tracking number yet, Sprint customer for 14 years.

Highlighted
Journeyman

JMOD26 wrote:

Anyone from NY get a tracking number yet?

I'm in Eastern PA, 70 miles from NYC and I got my tracking number this morning... for tommorrow delivery I assume.. Keep your chin up!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered mine on 6/5 at 12:30am and stll nothing for me.  Im in PA so I will probably get mine tomorrow.  Guess Sprint told a small fib when they said it was first come first serve with the pre-orders.  I have been staring at my case and screen protector and other accessories for this phone for days and days.  Why couldnt mine come today?

Highlighted
Journeyman

orchidsdance wrote:

Ordered mine on 6/5 at 12:30am and stll nothing for me.  Im in PA so I will probably get mine tomorrow.  Guess Sprint told a small fib when they said it was first come first serve with the pre-orders.  I have been staring at my case and screen protector and other accessories for this phone for days and days.  Why couldnt mine come today?

I'm in the greater DC area and I thought with the warehouse being in Kentucky and all we would have gotten our phones today but I still dont have a tracking number so it's not looking that way....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in NYC just got my tracking number for my white 32 gigger ....no updated info on it, so I am probably getting it tomorrow or Friday the latest....I really wanted it today, so disappointed through the whole thing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got my tracking number ordered on june 11th In Brooklyn, NY!!! YES BOYEEE!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

They want to get all of the preorders delivered by 6/28.  It is very obvious that Sprint started with the West coast first to ensure this happens.  Most of the East coast will get their GS3 tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think this pertains mainly to the blue GSIII. I have yet to see someone with the white one getting their tracking number. Any luck?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered a blue and a white one. Both still show up as back ordered, no email and nothing on UPS by reference. I ordered them on 6/12 from UT.

Trying to stay positive!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat