Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

8.6.7.5.3.0.9 wrote:

mistawalker wrote:

not trying to be a [...] mapesy but where did you get this info, any one can write exactly what you wrote?

Yes, anyone could have written what mapesy wrote, but not everyone is a Sprint Admin.

My thought as well...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hallelujah!!! I didn't believe it until I saw that you are a Sprint Admin! Yay, the wait is over!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kev I hope the delay is over but I fear it is going to be a long 24 hours til we receive our tracking #s

Highlighted
Journeyman

hizzoze wrote:

Is there any informationa s to when, after the pre-orders are fulfilled, the Sprint stores will get them? I made the mistake of listening to my local salesman when I asked if I should pre-order one or just stop in the day of release. I doubt mine counts as any kind of "in-store" pre-order.

I'm in the same boat with you...my store talked me into a waitlist.  I called my store yesterday and they said they would be notified one day in advance of receiving the phones and that they will call the waitlist people, so I'll get a one day notice.  No call yet today!    I am waitlisted for either the 16GB or the 32Gb, whichever arrives first!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, since they're scheduled to ship today, I would think that we would receive our tracking #'s today as well. Especially if they do like they did with the 16gb phones and send them for overnight delivery. Which I think they will, as I have a $12.95 shipping fee applied to my bill.

Shipping fee.JPG

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just now:

Jessica: You're very welcome. Great news! We have secured a delivery date for the Galaxy S III 32 GB devices. We will be shipping out the devices this week and you can expect to receive your order by 6/28/12. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience during this situation. When your order has shipped, an email will be sent to you with your tracking information. Please feel free to check back on www.Sprint.com/myorder for any updates.
You: OK So the devices are in the warehouse being processed and we should expect a tracking number tonight/tomorrow?
Jessica: Yes, you can expect to receive a tracking number very soon.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I would like to know if anyone that pre-ordered the s3 ordered a screen protector as well. I did (probably a mistake) and I showed up a couple of weeks ago but is a screen protector for an HTC EVO 4G LTE which has a screen .1 of an inch smaller than the s3. I was told this was the only one they had for the s3. I am wondering if I should return it and buy one on ebay. They have screen protectors specifically for this phone, and cheaper.

Kev-Man,

If you your phone is an upgrade and you ordered online shipping should be free. It says so on the website. I odered mine over the phone because I wasn't able to get the activation fee waived online. While I was ordering over the phone the CSA tried to charge me for shipping. I told her she was crazy and read the statement right off the website that says shipping is free on new phone upgrades and she said ok and took it off.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ooo, let me give them a call then. Thanks for the heads up!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Whew! Learned that the $12.95 was for an accessory that I had ordered, not for shipping the phone itself. But thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone know if we can get next day shipping on this?  I'm going to be leaving town for a week & a half starting this Friday & would NOT want my phone sitting out in the heat.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Official Sprint Message (yes yes, Mapsey is as well) from their Twitter Feed:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/announcements/blog/2012/06/19/samsung-galaxy-s...

We have begun shipping pre-orders for the 32GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S® III today.  To check the status of your pre-order, please visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

To join other customers in discussion, please visit the Samsung Galaxy S® III section of our Community.

More information:

Samsung Galaxy S® III 16GB

Samsung Galaxy S® III 32GB

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'll gladly pick it up for you!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat