cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII - Facebook profile photo are not sync to contact list anymore

Go to solution
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy SIII - Facebook profile photo are not sync to contact list anymore

I am having trouble re-syncing the Facebook profile photos to my contact list on my Samsung Galaxy SIII. The pictures were linked to my contact list and I believe after some kind of update they were gone. I tried syncing Facebook and I still do not have the any pictures on my contact list. How do I get them back?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII - Facebook profile photo are not sync to contact list anymore

I would suggest you to uninstall Facebook app and remove the account and clear the data. Reinstall and add the account again. Let me know if it sync your Facebook pictures with contacts list. If that doesn’t work I would suggest you to download "Facebook contact Sync" app from Market and try sync your pictures.

Abe

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII - Facebook profile photo are not sync to contact list anymore

Skip all what the Sprint guy said execpt the part on getting the app add on. You would figure they'd know this stuff.

FB pictures and several other apps have this issue in ICS and JB. Get a third party app from the market and run it and you should be good to go.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.watto.program.android.sync.facebook

This one works well.

Journeyman

I uninstalled the Facebook app and reinstalled the app again. I was able to sync Facebook to my existing contacts. Thank you!

Journeyman

I've had the same issue.  I've uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.  Finally Sprint tech did a factory re-set.  It is mostly fixed.  However the only FB profile/pic that won't sync. is my own!  Any idea's on why?

Journeyman

Abe - the only FB contact to not sync. is my own.  Interesting.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat