cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy s3 Signal Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy s3 Signal Issues

I just upgraded to the S3 from the iPhone 4s and although I love the S3 I am having issues with my phone signal...NO SIGNAL AT ALL... I never had this problem before. My wife evo has no issues with signal strength at home so it's not my area. Is this a know issues and is there a fix coming...  I have been to the sprint store and called sprint and got know help... What is going on....

242 REPLIES 242
GrandMaster

im not sure if im the one that posted the usual time range for the upgrades or not. but the average with OUT running into any issues or special hoops to jump through is 4-6 weeks..then an additional couple weeks ish for testing and tuning..last i heard though at times this does not include the addition of the backhaul that the towers are needing. so take it with a grain of salt..in quite a few cases all of the equipment has been installed and is ready to go...but without the backhaul youre speeds will be exactly the same since its safe to say the tower was over capacity in the first place..all it has now is shinny new equipment with nothing extra to back it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have gone through hoops for five months!  I am on my third replacement GS3 and I am still having signal problems. I'm losing friends. My Sprint store gave me the number to an office that monitors the towers. They said that all was well in my area. I call Buffalo, NY frequently and the rep said that there were towers under renovation there. That still doesn't solve my local calling issues. Up until last fall, 2013, my phone worked very well. Then I went through getting replacements. Insurance (for all phones) means that you get a refurbished. I started joking with my Sprint reps that I must be getting my old phone back (I know the serial numbers say otherwise).

I am so frustrated that I want to throw the phone against a wall. I just might do that next week when I go in to Sprint to get my upgrade! (Just kidding.) I am going with the Blackberry Q10.  

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i have been a big HTC fan for quite some time now..after my last orignal Evo took a nose dive off my trucks bed rail i decided to give the S4 a shot..either i got a lemon or i was so out of tune with how other phones run that i just couldnt handle it lol..actually the phone was a lemon..but said lemon left a horrid taste in my mouth and now i have the HTC One lol..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat