cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S3 update 4.4 KITKAT

Journeyman

Samsung S3 update 4.4 KITKAT

Hello guys sprint update for samsung galaxy s3 sph L710VPUCDN8 is already started rolling out from 1st of may this month.How many of you have got this update and who are all excited or waiting for the same.Checking Updates everyday atleast 9 times a day.Eagerly waiting for the update.Drop screenshot for other users so that they feel its worth waiting!!!

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Samsung S3 update 4.4 KITKAT

You can go to QBKing and download the official Sprint version.  I did it Friday night and am very happy with the Kit Kat update!  Good luck

Journeyman

what version u got L710VPUCND8 or L710PUCDND8

Journeyman

L710VPUDND8

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprints version is cdn8 right?? u flashed through odin mode

Journeyman

Folks I just did the ol' Google Services framework trick and have now forced the update to KitKat.It says 500.9MB download and it's almost done. So excited. I am doing an external SD card backup first as I have heard that the update could erase your external card. I am doing a last backup of pictures and videos just in case too.

~AGP

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat