cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Code Messages Blocked- help!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Short Code Messages Blocked- help!

I have seen posts regarding Short Code Messaging being blocked, but I have yet to see any resolution.  Does anyone know how to get this unblocked?  When i send a text to a short code, I get an error message stating that either the code was wrong or short code messaging may be blocked on my account, which I believe is the case - it happens no matter what code i attempt to send to.  Also, I am unable to get texts from short codes; this is very inconvenient, because I have text alerts set up from several sites - I get none of these! Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Short Code Messages Blocked- help!

techie64,

Thanks for the post. At anytime did you call in to have a charge from a service refunded? Maybe you were charged a premium fee from a short code based service. Ringtones, horoscopes, or jokes?  If you called in to have a fee waived, we would have blocked shortcodes.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Call Sprint CSR and have them block & unblock you short codes

Highlighted
Journeyman

There was a charge from some bible group on a phone on my account, but I was not told that they would be blocking ALL shortcodes.....why would they do this? Why would they not inform me of this?  Most of all, I am angry because this charge was not on my phone, it was on another line on my account!!! This is HORRIBLE customer service! Please help me with this!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

make a call to Sprint CSR they will fix you up right away

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here! Need my short code texting to work for a course online!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat