cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Similar LTE coverage error.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Similar LTE coverage error.

I had 4g LTE last night at work then all of a sudden it dropped to 3G and it gave me this error on my phone.

Unable to establish a wireless data connection LTE: ESM - X  EMM - 7

I have seen other with similar issues in the forums, but not the same code as mine.  Is there a reason for this issue after having 4g last night and then it just suddenly dropped?  Is there a tower issue in my area as well, that happens to affect so many other people in different areas?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Same here. About 9:30 last night. 4g quit working and now unable to establish mobile data connection LTE: XSM-X EMM-7. Tried reboot, updates, and reset code for net settings. No dice.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly what I did...I even tried ##72786# and nothing.  I mean at least I have 3G, however even with 3G I still got that error saying unable to establish a connect with the error up above.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem with my Galaxy S4. Zip code 85711.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Ok. I rebooted the phone at work, where previously there was no 4g signal and now the error message is gone and I have 4gLTE here. I can't say whether the problem will return when I get home but this maybe be related to infrastructure upgrades in my area. 92260.

Highlighted
Master

GD,

There are no outages in 92260 but, I have notified techs on this area. The tower is not reporting as it should. When you're home can you try to reboot the device if the issues occur again?
- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint care can you check the area of 10562...i am still not getting 4g when i was getting it both at home and at work?

Edit: i just rebooted at work and got 4g back again.

Message was edited by: NEUTON

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat