cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small issue after 4.3 upgrade.

Go to solution
Journeyman

Small issue after 4.3 upgrade.

First, I would like to say I am very happy with my recent upgrade. My battery life has improved and my phone is blazing fast. I dislike the visual changes to the phone, however things change and like every new phone, I will get used to.

However, I do have one issue - my phone tells me that I have downloaded "download.jpg". It shows up in my notifications. When I try to bring it up, I am immediately kicked back to the home screen. If I try to swipe away the notification, it comes right back. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Small issue after 4.3 upgrade.

Have you tried what had worked for most folks, including me?

Go to Settings / More / Application Manager / All and then for both Downloads and Download Manager choose Clear Cache, Clear Data and Force Stop. (Cache may already be empty.) Then reboot and it should be ok.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you very much!

Master

jacob.fitzpatrick, 

Thank you for the feedback. Is everything okay now, or are you still experiencing this issue?

Dania
Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat