cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still haven't received L710VPLI3 Update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Still haven't received L710VPLI3 Update?

Rick, used my 4g LTE and got the file downloaded and now I am installing the update...thanks for your help in this matter...Angie

Journeyman

I had to do it like 4 or 5 times before it worked on mine... Downloading now

Journeyman QG3
Journeyman

same here it worked for me **FINALLY**

AngieInConroe wrote:

Rick, used my 4g LTE and got the file downloaded and now I am installing the update...thanks for your help in this matter...Angie

Your welcome. This is the first OS update I've done in a long while that didn't have a lot of bugs in it. I hope this starts a new trend, Rick.

Still waiting. STILL. WAITING. WTH?!?

Journeyman

I have L710VPBLJ7 not sure if this is older or newer than the L710VPLI3, would like to know though.

Journeyman

I have L710VPBLJ7 not sure if this is older or newer than the L710VPLI3, would like to know though.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Yes L710VPBLJ7 is the newest update from Sprint. Our next update won't be till summer 2013

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat