cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Sprint! Galaxy 3 delivered!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks Sprint! Galaxy 3 delivered!

I just Got My Samsung Galaxy 3 from UPS and I am so happy. Checking it out now!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Master

Congratulations!!!

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

I didn't pre-order mine online, instead it was "pre-ordered" through my local store, which is not in a large metropolitan market. Went in this morning to get it only to find out that the store just this morning received an email about the phone being delayed possibly several weeks. I am so frustrated, but I know it will be worth the wait. i just need to keep it together until then. I truly envy you!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also pre-oredered in store and found out only after going to the store today. They said they have no idea when they'll get the phones? What was the point of pre-ordering if I'm not even going to get the phone until it is open to the general public?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

if its the 16GB then you should have it before the public gets their hands on it...if its the 32GB then yah..thats the one that is on back order.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

It was 16GB. But as I said I preordered in store not online. Not sure if that makes a difference but seems like it does? I've read that online customers are getting their phones already? But I was told mine wouldn't be here until the store received shipment...

Highlighted
GrandMaster

ew...did they by chance tell you if it will be shipped direct to your home or to the store? and as you pointed out..everyone that pre-ordered and had it shipped to their home is either already getting them or theyre in route

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/91950?tstart=0

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

They said I could pick it up in store by the 21st....now they're saying they have no idea. Great customer service lol. I'm tempted to just cancel the preorder, get my $50 back and go get it when it's publicly available just because of the lack of any type of "customer service" received by the store employee.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat