cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The first thing I am going to do when I receive my Galaxy s 3 is...

Highlighted
Journeyman

The first thing I am going to do when I receive my Galaxy s 3 is...

The first thing I'm going to do when I receive my GS3 is take 2 Excedrin for Migranes for the HUGE headache that I have developed over all this email, tracking#, order # stuff! LOL--THEN im going to download all of the many, many FONTS that I have already purchased ....FONTS FIRST!!! I Love Customisation!!!!!

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

When I get that tracking # and see what day it's coming that will be National GS3 Day for me. I will be tuned into it all day. I cant wait im so tired of checking for my tracking # im like a kid waiting to open there Christmas gifts.

Highlighted
Journeyman

first thing im going to do.. is complain about gs3 being slow because thise idiots.. decided to put the crappy snapdragon proccesor in the gs3 instead of the quad core.. and complain about how slow it is...

Highlighted
Journeyman

have you heard anything from sprint i havent got a tracking number nor email

Highlighted
Journeyman

to be honest imma leave it in the box and pop a tylenol 3 and sleep lmao

Highlighted
Journeyman

Word gs3 girl this is all so emotionally draining!! I haven't been this excited over a phone since the evo tho

Highlighted
Journeyman

Gurlllll nah they on that bull

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yup....the whole idea is too keep them dead presidents in their pockets.....so the SG4 will have the quad core processor and a few other tweaks....bigger screen etc...it's all about that dough.......LBVS

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah its a conspiracy smh... But that's the best way to run a business, u keep the customer on the edge of their seats. Anticipation is key!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

well someone in my discussion said they received a tracking number so called they say.. they order theres 6/5 but i was told it doesnt matter when you ordered.. man these people are playing to much and im tired

Highlighted
Journeyman

someone found a case that says dont touch what you cant afford lmao im so ordering it

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat