Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchwiz

Highlighted
Journeyman

Touchwiz

Hi recently I found out what touchwiz is and I want to use but I don't know how. When I go to setting I go to default applications. From there I see touchwiz but it doesnt let me touch it. The lettering is in grey so It means it won't open for me. Im running on 4.4 kit kat.

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Touchwiz

Touchwiz is Samsung's version of Android "desktop" (for lack of a better word). When you are on the home screen of your phone, you're using it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ohh. ahahah I was confused, thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

You're welcome.

Highlighted
Journeyman

IIt'. Pretty cool isn't it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Eh, never really been a fan of touchwiz. I'm more of a fan of vanilla Android

Highlighted
Journeyman

I like the new Google Now Launcher. You have to get it from google cause its not in the app store. Is sleak and fast.

Journeyman

Yup, it's nice

Highlighted
Master

Thanks for jumping in with the right answers, folks.  Hodoriscool (best username I've read all day, btw), please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.  Everybody here is happy to help.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat