cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uncover Unavailable incoming calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

Uncover Unavailable incoming calls

How can I see the phone number from an unavailable incoming call? Or the address from which they are calling me?  Cause I called Sprint to unmask an unavailable call I receive an they couldn't help me , I have an I-phone 4s

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Uncover Unabailable incoming calls

It's unavailable because it is not available to be seen by anyone.

Highlighted
Master

Re: Uncover Unavailable incoming calls

aurapena59,

Thank you for letting us know what's going on. I'll be happy to assist you. Calls can come up as unavailable for many reasons, from the company not listing the phone number for one reason or another, or where the call originated from. How often have you been having this problem? Is it usually around the same time? Please let me know.
Thank you,
Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also have an iPhone 4s and EVERY incoming call on the bill is listed as unavailable! I wish they would fix this problem!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is the reason that Sprint cannot provide a Primary Account Holder with the ability to block voice and text calls from phone numbers that use "Unavailable" as their identification?   The same goes for phones that use "Private Caller"?   My land line phone can be set up with a feature that blocks unidentified callers, unless those callers use the *82 code when they want to reach my land line phone.   Can the *82 feature be applied to cell phones?    Is this request asking too much from a cell phone service provider?  Is this a feature easy to employ on land lines but not on cell phones due to technical reasons?   Sprint should make this feature available, if possible to do so.   I might even pay a few extra bucks per month for that feature.    I control four cell phones, one for each of my family members.   As a parent, I'd like to have greater control over unidentified numbers getting through, to prevent crank calls from getting through, and worse.    Thanks in advance for your reply.   

Highlighted
Master

JitsuBoy

I can see how important this is to you. Unwanted calls can be a hassle. There are phones that have the capability to block private callers. Post the type of phone that you have, so I can check on the capability of your phone. Thanks.

Joel

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is it so difficult to ...press the unavailable incoming call to reveal the callers mumber? After all they are calling my phone.

I did call them...

I dont see this as FAIR game

They can block je from seeing their number...BUT I don't have the same ability

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat