cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update?!?

GrandMaster

Re: Update?!?

back in the day they used to say within a certain quarter...but even with 3 months of room to work there were things that botched it and made it miss those markers...now they just prefer to stay tight lipped on it..makes sense to me. if i got griped at for things out of my control i wouldnt bother giving any more information than i was able to..rumor or personal opinion.

people seem to forget that the update comes from google..to the manufacturer of the phone..if any issues are there then it gets sent back and worked on yet again..once the manufacturer clears it then it moves on to the carrier..which again if anything is needed to be fixed or changed it goes right back yet again until its how they need it..then shockingly it goes into testing for whatever amount of time to see if there are any issues they might have missed (personally testing on a stock phone is pointless..how many people in the real world have fully stock no 3rd party apps added to their phones)..once its been ok'd then it finally gets a date to be kicked out..

mind changing up the climate and giving my area the same climate as San Fransisco?  it was amazing the last time i was over there..i got to avoid the 112 degree weather for a few days

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Sunny / Windy

74°F

FEELS LIKE 74°

Humidity:

33%

Journeyman

Yes, its all true what they say about California weather. It's awesome, we love it and you can pretty much count on it. Prime time is March through November. No rain, nice and warm, no humidity, no bugs, lots of sun.

GrandMaster

Depending on where you're at in Cali of course. The further north you go the wider the changes are lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

markedurden,

Oh okay, I do apologize for the misunderstanding. If you need anything else, we are here for you. Have an awesome day!

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat