Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is PRL?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

What is PRL?

what is prl and profile update? New to sprint and just wondering what they are for?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: What is PRL?

sw3tlvn526,

Thank you for posting with us. I'll be happy to help. When you update the prl It will help you connect to the nearest tower. Updating the profile is updating the data on the device. It is always good to do these steps When your having voice and data issues or if you travel. What device do you have? I'll be happy to give you the step to do both. Thanks.

Thank you,

April

GrandMaster

Re: What is PRL?

PRL=Prefered Roaming List

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat