cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Sprints roll out schedule for android 4.1 jelly bean on the Samsung Galaxy S3??

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is Sprints roll out schedule for android 4.1 jelly bean on the Samsung Galaxy S3??

Hello Sprint. I am curious as to when android 4.1 jelly bean will be released for the Samsung Galaxy S3? As of today, Samsung released a statement saying that the update would be available to the U.S. market "in the coming months", but specific time frames would be up to the carriers. Would you be so kind as to shed some light on this please? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: What is Sprints roll out schedule for android 4.1 jelly bean on the Samsung Galaxy S3??

At this time there has been no announcement on the release of Jellybean by Sprint.

Journeyman

Re: What is Sprints roll out schedule for android 4.1 jelly bean on the Samsung Galaxy S3??

Ah, 14Knight, I'm well aware that theres been no announcement, thats kinda why I'm posting. Dont get me wrong I assume there isn't anything super precise you can tell me based on your response, but, are there any bread crumbs you can leave us?....sooner than later, this month, this year? I'm not demanding that you go push the button yourself, nor am I starting any down with Sprint riots (I actually love Sprint service, and after all none of the US carriers have jelly bean), I was just hoping that you could provide a LITTLE more info to those of us who are eagerly awaiting the update. Thanks in advance! =)

Master

We normally do not get any information on these releases until they happen or very close to the release date.  I could speculate but it would be nothing but guess work  If i happen to be right no one remembers, if I am wrong, which is the most likely scenario I am the villian.  So I do not guess. 

Journeyman

I understand your position.... I had to try though!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat