cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats Battery life like on MD4?

Journeyman

Whats Battery life like on MD4?

Is it any better than the last update which was awful?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Whats Battery life like on MD4?

It is not any worse and probably slightly better. Time will tell.

Wizard

For me, I'd say about the same.  But keep in mind for me, it was already doing pretty good for a smart phone.  With moderate use, after an 8 hour shift, I'll be around 60-75%.

Journeyman

Actually, the MD4 and MC3 are pretty much the same for me.

Journeyman

I personally have had some rather strange battery life issues with my device that I didn't have until after the update...

-jumping remaining battery life percentages

-somewhat faster than normal battery depletion

-and most recently, abnormal charge times

This morning I want to say I went to sleep around 3 or 4 A.M. with my battery around 40something% & awoke again at around 8:30 with my battery only in the mid 80s...

I haven't had any of the issues mentioned above until after the L710VPDMD4 update aside from varying depletion rates dependent on my usage

Also, I just noticed my battery actually decreasing while ON THE CHARGER.... this is banana sandwich

Journeyman

SImilar issues on my evo in the past 4 wks only....

Highlighted
Journeyman

It seems battery life is a bit better with the MD4 update, also it doesn't seem to take as long to charge. Only thing I hate so far is that Google Play Music will self-start and run constantly , I solved this problem by uninstalling the updates for Google play music and disabled auto updates in Google Play store settings , works great now

Journeyman

Thanks, Billiam!  I hadn't had any problems with battery life since the update, either, but did also notice the Google Play Music always running,  I don't have any auto updates in the store, but now that I've uninstalled the Google Play updates I'll be sure not to accept that particular update when it shows up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat