ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the Samsung Galaxy S3 be available for the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When does the Samsung Galaxy S3 be available for the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club?

I'm just wondering because I am eligible to upgrade my phone and I want to know if it's worth it to wait for the Galaxy S3 or get the HTC EVO 4G LTE.

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: When does the Samsung Galaxy S3 be available for the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club?

No Advantage Club information as of yet..............still TBD.

Master

Re: When does the Samsung Galaxy S3 be available for the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club?

Given the popularity of the device and the supply issue with the first roll out I would expect at least a couple of months

Journeyman

Does sprint release a timeline of when phones will become available to the advantage club, or does it just become available when it is decided to be so?

Journeyman

Unfortunately no, not even employees get early information until it hits the employee and tech forums and is ready to order.
I'm about to drop my advantage plan and switch over to another provider for this and other reasons.

Journeyman

It's available today, 7/31/12

Wizard

HTCsince07 wrote:

It's available today, 7/31/12

Just confirming this.  It is now availble for employees and SWAC accounts.

Journeyman

Sprint is making a freaking killing on phones!  Consider Boost Mobile which uses Sprint Nextel network...you pay for the phone first THEN its $55 monthly unlimited data-peroid!  However, with  two yr. contract with Sprint if your monthly bill is $100 -$55 actual service cost -$11 monthly insurance x 24 months +$199 for new phone...you have paid $1,015 for the HTC EVO 4G Lte which costs (according to SPRINT) $549!  You have just paid an additional $466 MORE!!!  If you add in insurance at $11 monthly you now paid a whopping $730 ABOVE retail for a $549 phone for a NETWORK THAT DOES NOT AND MAY NEVER EXIST!  Why not just wait?

Journeyman

Awesome!  I've been waiting so long.  My order for a 32gb should go through by tomorrow!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat