cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the 16 GB Galaxy S3 be available at stores?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will the 16 GB Galaxy S3 be available at stores?

Now that all the 16 GB and 32 GB pre-orders are out, when will Sprint Stores have stock of the 16 GB Galaxy S3?  C'mon, I'm tired of waiting and my old phone is on its last leg!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just spoke with my store (Cedar Rapids, IA) and still no word on when they will get any S3's in the store!  I am on a wait list as well!!  Maybe next week?  They told me they will get a one day notice of when they will get them and they will call everyone on thier waitlist then.  come on phone...RING!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

There was an update posted on the announcement page that they will be available July 1st in stores, telesales, etc. The way it reads to me though is that the 16G is the only one that is going to be available in the actual stores.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good luck.  I just cancelled my store pre-order because I got tired of the reps having no clue when the phone will be in.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just saw that queensh.  That announcement was made a week ago?  And just today, I called the store to find out when they are coming in:  "We're not sure.  Could be later this week or next week.  We don't have a date"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea that June 19th date is odd..I would of thought they would have created a whole new post instead of updating an existing one if it is true. I just called Sprint regarding reversing my early upgrade fee because I was under the notion the phone was coming out on the 21st and I couldn't renew until July so I took the early upgrade deal so I would be eligible. The latest info the manager had was they would possibly be in stores on the 1st and then he started going on about there were issues with customs is why there was a delay. He noted my account to show I can get a refund of the early upgrade fee if the phone does come out on the 1st or after which is cool.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Queensh 

Can you post the link to the message from Sprint?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Posted by Sprint on Facebook:  In Samsung Galaxy S III available July 1, 2012. SUNDAY!  Supplies most likley will be limited since production is buried with orders. Shop early! As normal the sotres will be clueless because staf do not read the bulletin board for new notices.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat