Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Samsung Galaxy S3 ship????

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will the Samsung Galaxy S3 ship????

Has anyone got a confirmed date as to when they will ship out the S3's???

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted

Not yet but I figure the soonest they would start would be the 15th. If its like the EVO 3d was, we got them two days early and were notified a couple days before that so that would put shipping starting around the 18th. Of course its anyone's guess just ask an EVO 4g LTE owner.

EDIT:  looks like monday the 18th now,

Highlighted
Journeyman

I really hope it's Monday. (:

Highlighted
Master

If you preordered the device you will recieve an email whtn the tracking number is assigned.  The device are shipped next day air so if you ge the email on Monday you would have it Tuesday or Wedensday depending on UPS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Awesome! Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I could live with Monday. Say, whoever gets a shipping notice 1st, please let the rest of us know. Thanks in advance!

PS - And I will do the same.

Highlighted
Journeyman

you been keeping me calm lol. i shouldnt trip as long as i got my pre-order im good. and besides anyway the 21st is right around the corner. im just so anxious

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just checked my pre-order status and instead of the "we will try and get it to you before everyone else" statement, it says I'm on back order. But hopefully it doesn't mean I won't get the phone by the 21st.

Highlighted
Journeyman

mines said the samething which galaxy you order 16 or 32

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered Pebble Blue - 32GB, and mine now says Backorder as well. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got the 32 blue

Highlighted
Journeyman

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH lol i think everyone is going crazy

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat