cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the customer appreciation?

Journeyman

Where is the customer appreciation?

I've been with sprint since 2001 and lately i have been wondering why? I'm not fascinated by every phone that comes out and i do not like jumping around from provider to provider. Just recently my screen cracked on my phone and because i have insurance decided to make a claim. During the process i'm prompted to pay $150 for a replacement phone. WHY? The phone i have is already two generations old and it does not make sense to pay that much money for an old phone, so WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION?

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Where is the customer appreciation?

They got none. A lot of 10+ year customers are leaving and I'm one of them. They don't do much out of courtesy. Loyalty not even. Remember this is a company that got rid of those offers for loyalty customers.

Bad network,slow data,no help customer service.

Its lime prepaid but you pay more

Master

Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear about your phone issues. Please send me a private message. Include your phone number, pin or security answer, and the link to this post. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Colleen
GrandMaster

thats just how the insurance works..if your phone was still new and you cracked the screen your options are pay outright for a brand new phone OR pay the 150..since your phone is so old you can either pay the 150 for a replacement OR start up a new contract and get a discounted newer phone..OR jump to another carrier..which you'll still be dealing with that same insurance company since they all go through them.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

After 16+ years I left too.

Funny thing is that with my phone, the buyback value to sprint (the price they would give me for my phone if I sold it back to them) was $5.00 in working condition.

However, if I needed that same $5.00 buy back phone replaced, the insurance wants $150.00

I left for ATT about two months ago and am SOOO much happier across the board.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat