cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YASGS3T - Collecting Rumors and Responses

Highlighted
Journeyman

YASGS3T - Collecting Rumors and Responses

Since Sprint does not feel like updating us on the realities of our SGS3 32g pre-orders and availability of store inventory and the various "Jessica" conversations and other sources get lost easily in 150-page threads I figured I'd make a quick thread to collect all the rumors and keep them semi-organized here.

State of the Order, June 26 (evening):

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/440269#440269 - mapesy: "All 32GB Pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy SIII 32 GB phones are scheduled to ship today. As more details become available, we will post them on the community as quickly as possible".

State of the Order, June 26 (T+5):

• Phones will not ship this week (Jessica, Store Clerk)
  • Samsung has a shortage of 32g storage modules which led to the delay (Sprint corporate employee)
  • There is no known shipping date (Jessica, Phone)
  • Stores "might" have 16g in stock the week of July 9 onward
  • "The 32gb has not been released to the warehouse yet." (JohnTeGO, [link])

Blogs, News, Roundups

• Sprint spokesperson tells Engadget that the 32g pre-orders will ship this week [link]
  • Samsung predicts 10 million sold S3 by July [link]

Resources, add these when posting about it there:

I'll keep this post updated as news come in. I also want to start linking the rumors above to their respective posters.

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: YASGS3T - Collecting Rumors and Responses

Excellent idea! It has been really hard to keep everything straight...as much as you can when everyone has something different to say...even the same person ("Jessica") haha

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: YASGS3T - Collecting Rumors and Responses

Just got off the phone with Sprint. They said:

"The 32gb has not been released to the warehouse yet."

It ain't looking good for getting the PB 32gb this week.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat