cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android.process.media has stopped/ L710vpBlj7

Journeyman

android.process.media has stopped/ L710vpBlj7

Every since I updated my SIII Sunday morning (12/2) to JB, I haven't been able to listen to music or take pictures and I keep getting messages that various processes have stopped working including media. My phone has also been running very slowly and I have noticed that my baseband version says L710VPBLJ7. Does anyone else's? This doesn't seem to agree with what I am reading online as everywhere else there is no letter 'B'. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix my problems before I take it in to Sprint?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: android.process.media has stopped/ L710vpBlj7

nnoor90,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with media on your device.  If you are receiving errors that the application has stopped unexpectedly, it is most likely an issue with the operating system.  Have you tried to perform a factory reset on the device?  It's always a good idea to perform a hard reset after updating your device to a new operating system.  Also, I would ensure through the Google Play Store that all of your applications are up to date.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: android.process.media has stopped/ L710vpBlj7

is there a way i can get my pictures back bc that's the only thing stopping me from doing a reset. i can't view them when i plug my phone in a comp either. and i don't think i can back them up either.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat