cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad devices

Journeyman

bad devices

Started off with the transform and it had problems and I was told it needed a update that would take about six months before it comes out so I paid extra for the htc evo which I had to take back and get another new one, a few months later had to make several trips to the sprint store with a repair shop and I got the run around for two months with really bad customer service from that store so I called sprint and all together went through 4 evos and they upgraded me to the evo 3d which lasted a whole year before it started to develop issues and so I did my two year upgrade to the galaxy s3 and now I am on my second galaxy s3 and it has worse problems then the first one. My daughter has the I phone 4s and she has begged people to take it off her hands so she can get something eles because it don't work half the time. I can deal with the bad service while all the upgrades to the towers going on but this I can no longer take. Good customer care on here and over the phone but not in stores and very poor quality phones. I talked to a rep on line but I am tired of this. This cost me money has well.

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Re: bad devices

Wow look at all the responses

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dragonwebb,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you! What kind of problems have you been experiencing with the S3? I’m sorry that you had a bad experience in a store. May I ask what store it was?

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Mostly it was the only one with a repair center around this area. But most of the ones I have been in don't know anything about their products or sprint. It freezes, camera freezes, sometimes it charges fast and sometimes it takes hours, everything opens slow, turns it self off and on. Takes random screen shots. I talked to a rep on line through chat about one up but I got no where on that. I was told about calling to ask for a advance exchange or upgrade.

Journeyman

Dragonwebb,

Wow, that sounds like a hassle! When was the last time you upgraded? I can look up the nearest corporate location to see if you qualify for our One Up upgrade program. What’s your zip code so I can look one up for you?

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

37771. About a year ago. This phone is a replacement that I have had for about a month.

Journeyman

Dragonwebb,

The nearest corporate store is about 20 miles away. Here is the information:

206 Morrell Rd
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865) 690-6363

Try calling in advance to see if they’re able to answer some of the qualifications before you drive all that way. Let me know if you have any other questions.

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Ok. Thanks.

Journeyman

Can't get them to answer their phone.

Journeyman

Dragonwebb,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Were you able to reach someone at that store? Let me know if not.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Still no answer. I would probably be better with another replacement. I don't have time

To drive all the way up there on a maybe. The one up program is a maybe plus a fee if

You can do it.

Journeyman

Dragonwebb,

I understand time is valuable. The only way to see if you would qualify for the One Up Program is if you were able to go to a corporate store. I figured maybe calling in advance would help answer some questions without having to drive all that way. If you are interested in doing an insurance claim, I can get you that information as well.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat