cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black friday deal

Highlighted
Journeyman

black friday deal

Is the $49 deal for the Galaxy S III only available in stores on 11/23, or is the deal available online as well?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

• On Nov. 22, Thanksgiving Day, customers can visit www.sprint.com/holiday or call 1-800-Sprint1 to purchase Samsung Galaxy S III (16GB) for only $49.99 – a $150 savings with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement. Customers who shop online or call on Thursday also can purchase Galaxy Nexus by Samsung or Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE for free.  

• Starting on Nov. 23, Black Friday, customers can continue to get their hands on Samsung Galaxy S III (16GB) for $49.99. This offer will be available at select Sprint retail stores, online or by calling 1-800-Sprint1. Additional offers available on Black Friday and continuing through Sunday, Nov. 25, include Galaxy Nexus by Samsung or Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE for free. The online/telesales price is instant; in Sprint retail stores it is after a $50 mail-in rebate (via reward card).

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

It is online already (started at midnight that I know of for sure today. Apparently it is very shortlived though so you probably want to take advantage of it quick!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

System is not taking my order online

Highlighted
Journeyman

Purchased online early Thursday morning (2AM) Noticed late Friday that sprint requested more Information (never was contacted, only seen this by checking my order status). I called only for them to verify my shipping address and then order was quickly placed on backorder. WTH! This is the second phone out of many that I purchased online and BOTH have been a very poor experiance! (EVO 4G LTE and now the GSIII). NEVER again! next purchase will be at a Sprint store!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat