cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!

Journeyman

galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!

Ugh...... I just had my third galaxy s3 touch screen failure. This time the phone just simply vibrated off the coffee table and has a TINY TINY crack, which i could ignore, but the touch screen doesnt work.

Worst problem is that the deductable is ridiculous on these phones and this is the second one this month. I had my windows phone for years and i may have to go back to it yet. if i decide to pay the 150 deductable, AGAIN, I will have spent more on galaxy s3 repairs than rent this month.

Not a happy customer with the build quality but i do looove the phone.

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!

Before spending the deductible you may want to check with a store to see if they can help you on this.

Journeyman

Dude, you buy a 500 dollar phone and dont put a protective case on it? 

Now you dont mention why the first 2 fail. But the 3rd one sounds like physical damage.

If you have gone thru 2, now 3 of these phones dont be mad at the "quaity" of the build, be mad at the consumer who keeps buying the same device.

There is a reason we have multiple manufacturers and devices. If you dont like it get an EVO LTE.

Highlighted

IAmSixNine wrote:

Dude, you buy a 500 dollar phone and dont put a protective case on it? 

Now you dont mention why the first 2 fail. But the 3rd one sounds like physical damage.

If you have gone thru 2, now 3 of these phones dont be mad at the "quaity" of the build, be mad at the consumer who keeps buying the same device.

There is a reason we have multiple manufacturers and devices. If you dont like it get an EVO LTE.

DITTO

Journeyman

Heck I purchased the Otter Box case and my screen still shattered. Sprint totally ripped their customers off with this phone!

GrandMaster

even with the otter box if the phone lands on a corner directly to the screen that thing can only handle so much. i have seen multiple phones survive falling off of a roof while in a otterbox and survive without any issues..heck the same phone off a roof twice..in the same day..and not a single issue..other than the owner of the phone not getting a clue that having it on the roof probably isnt the greatest of ideas.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.