cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live wallpapers gone!

Highlighted
Journeyman

live wallpapers gone!

the new update 4.1.2 on sprint varient is now missing live wallpapers since update. ive looked in all the wallpaper settings and nothing... no more eye appealing wallpapers

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: live wallpapers gone!

cpstaley1029-

Thanks so much for the post! Can you clarify if you're speaking of the pre-loaded live wallpapers, or are you unable to download live wallpapers?

Regards,

William

Highlighted
Journeyman

preloaded live wallpapers.. like when you long press on the home screen.. the only option available now for is just gallery and a few preloaded standard wallpapers

Highlighted
Wizard

cpstaley1029,

Thanks for the update. On your device is there any options to download new live wallpapers? Also, you may consider visiting your application store and downloading new themes and wallpaper from there. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

i figured out what i was doing wrong after reading your post. i was trying to do a live wallpaper on the lock screen and i didnt realize that. but its ok now. i found the live wallpapers in the place they should be, for the home screen

Highlighted
Wizard

cpstaley1029,

Thanks so much for returning to the post and keep us updated that your issue has been resolved. If any new issues arise, we're here to help.

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat