Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my samsung galaxy s 3 won't charge right

Go to solution
Journeyman

my samsung galaxy s 3 won't charge right

My phone won't charge right like I have to lay it on the screen so it can charge this started happen two weeks ago I try different chargers and it still does the samething idk what else to do

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Journeyman

try charging the phone while it is turned off, if it still does the same thing you might want to try and get another battery.

If it still does it your charging port on the phone might be going bad ( they get worn from charging allot). If the port is bad then you might want to look for another phone as if might be cheaper.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

try charging the phone while it is turned off, if it still does the same thing you might want to try and get another battery.

If it still does it your charging port on the phone might be going bad ( they get worn from charging allot). If the port is bad then you might want to look for another phone as if might be cheaper.

View solution in original post

Journeyman

That my problem is the port not my battery

Master

jassie1123

Have you taken the device to a Sprint repair center to perform a diagnostic test? Have you tried a different charger?If you are sure it is a port issue, then start here http://bit.ly/1unctPP

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Im having the same issue with mine and it wont stay charged long.

Master

NoraEllen - If your device won't stay charged long, it's a battery issue. Do you have insurance on your device?
- Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat