cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"I can't find a network connection. Please connect to the network and try your call again!

Highlighted
Patron

"I can't find a network connection. Please connect to the network and try your call again!

My Galaxy S III has the same issue as the two I've had before it.

When I press the "Multi-Function Button" on any Bluetooth device to which is paired, about 75% of the tries get the response from the phone: "I can't find a network connection. Please connect to the network and try your call again". When this happens, I virtually always have 4 or 5 bars and a solid 3G/4G/4G-LTE connection. This NEVER occurs if I'm using the keypad. Any question you can ask about the situation is already answered in the statement I just made. Resetting the phone, replacing the phone, sending the phone to the ISS and back do not fix the issue. All 3 units have had the same issue.

I have been told in the past that the 3rd phone with the same issue is supposed to be replaced with a different model to alieviate the issue. The Sprint Company store where I paid $649.99 for this unit will not admit this is policy. Has the policy changed? Am I tagged as a chronic complainer that isn't going to be helped anymore? I really need to know if Sprint wants an ambassador of good will or a bitter enemy. I can be either one. But to earn the ambassadorship, I need to be supported rather than being constantly told that "It's not a known issue" and no effort made to fix the problem or replace the unit with one that works better and is at least the same size.

What's the rub?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: "I can't find a network connection. Please connect to the network and try your call again!

Seaborg

Are the devices being exchanged with insurance? The repair policy has always been up to 3 equipment replacements in a 12 month rolling period. They are always replaced by like models or similar models if that one isn't available. if you are still having problems after the third exchange, you can take it back to a repair center and they can try to see what they can do and can also speak to Samsung to see what can be done. How long have you been having this problem? Is this just something you have been experiencing since the update was released? Let me know so I can help. Thanks

Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat