cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recent updates (3/5/2013) to galaxy s3 provided noticeable improvement to battery life

recent updates (3/5/2013) to galaxy s3 provided noticeable improvement to battery life

my galaxy s3 was not syncing with google contacts.  eventually i figured it out (remove / re-add google account) and almost immediately i was prompted to update my phone.  i said ok, it rebooted... and when it came back up (again) prompted to update my phone.  i said ok, it rebooted.  the system info now reads 'android version': 4.1.2, 'baseband version': L710VPBMB1. 

prior to the updates, at work my phone battery would be ~ 35% when i left at the end of the day.  today, it was 75%!  that's 2x as much power left over.  hence, i just want to say that - while i wasn't very happy with sprint and the galaxy s3 too long ago - i am very happy now.  i live in baltimore (4g signal), work outside of baltimore (no 4g signal). 

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat