cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s3 2nd cracked screen

Journeyman

s3 2nd cracked screen

Anybody thinking about moving their phone  service to Sprint don't do  it...I've been a loyal customer 4 10 yearz...don't fall for their promotion gimmics...you'll b sorry...n for u that do have service, don't give them anymore of your money. ..don't be a fool like me...I cashed in on their turn around and rise back to b relevant in the telecom industry. ..thanks 4 the run up in stock price...cha ching tripling my investment. ...but don't c nothing but a downhill spjral from here.....too manybetter run companies out there that are willing to vie and keep their customers, and at  more competitive prices

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: s3 2nd cracked screen

SIMPLYDIVINE007

I appreciate you expressing your concerns.

I am here to provide you with assistance and would like to offer any redress I can. Would you please provide me with some details regarding you concern? Let's see how we can change your mind about us.

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

May I ask, how a cracked screen has anything to do with your service from any carrier?

Journeyman

Ive talked to your people already. (Many of them)Yea, its sad. I really thought they were turning things around,  especially after the run up in stock price and beleiving in their ceo after he praised the turnaround because of their improvement in customer service and Satisfied returning customers. Just makes him look pretty sad and unreliable along with this company.  Like I said before,  I cashed out my position in the company as a share holder because when they start dismissing their 10 yr loyal customers like this it Will all start falling down.its called karma and karma don't play, especially when they take advantage of a disabled person that has limited funds in the case of their faulty products that they don't stand behind. And it's just not us, since I've been spreading the truth across the internet on several blogs and all social media, I've heard more and more stories like mine.  I've already talked to one other carrier and guaranteed it wouldn't even be an issue if I had these same issues. He was dumbfounded when I explained the 2 broken phones in a 50 day period .And was even upsold on the case for the phone.And now since they scammed me, I'm thinking bout just skipping out on the contract and using the money to get an even better phone with a company that respects snd treats their customers with dignity instsad of screwing them over..no sense in throwing bad money at bad money...next stop..jim Cramer and angies list because people need to be warned, rather it be shareholders or future and existing customers. .they all deserve to know, and just pray that they tell their friends and family and then they tell theirs.I suggest selling any stoy positions in this company because I see a reverse in momentum in the fure...sad but true!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat