cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage issue with my galaxy S III

Highlighted
Journeyman

storage issue with my galaxy S III

I have no idea of what to do in this situation... I will not update any of my apps because it says I have insufficient storage. how do I move the pictures stored to another location... I have an expanded sd card, but dont know how to move pictures already taken to the sd, and how to set the pictures i take in the future to the sd. Someone please help a brother out! lol

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: storage issue with my galaxy S III

First, to start saving pictures to the SD card, open the camera app. Go into Settings, the gear icon. At the bottom you'll see Storage. Click on it and select Memory Card. Then take a picture to make the camera create a directory on the card.

The easiest way I know to move the other pictures is to connect the phone to your computer with the usb cable and just use your computer's file manager to move them. It may take a couple of power cycles to get the Gallery app to find them, but it will. When I moved mine I was sure I'd messed it up, but all was fine.

Journeyman

Re: storage issue with my galaxy S III

I'm actually having a problem with my SD card where my phone shows that it is not even present after this update.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat