Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switched from htc evo 4g and and now no signal

Patron

switched from htc evo 4g and and now no signal

I switched to the new galaxy s3 from htc evo 4g  that had great signal in my home and in my neighborhood. Now  I barely get signal in my home even on my wifi .. And I have more dropped calls than I ever had. In places I used to have great signal I have either very poor signal or no signal. I don't live in the woods I live in the city.  When I was in the sprint store I had excellent signal but when I left the store and drove a block away  I had poor signal!!  Is there any fix for this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: switched from htc evo 4g and and now no signal

Call in from another phone to 888-211-4727so we can check the network for issues. l use OpenSignal or Cellumap to get signal strength to keep track of changes myself.

Hopefully it is not the phone and there is an underlying network issue.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Sprint BUZZ TECH

Oklahoma City

Hours Monday- Friday 6am - 3pm

https://network.sprint.com/   THE SPRINT NETWORK OF THE FUTURE IS UNDER WAY

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat